Introducing the Centre
SKOLKOVO Wealth Transformation Centre is an educational and research platform for business families, their family offices, service providers, philanthropic organizations, regulators and academia in Russia and CIS.
Goals and objectives
One of the main goals is to explore the phenomenon of family business in Russia and to develop educational programmes for different generations of business families and family offices managers. For this purpose we run regular surveys of the business community and service providers.
We study international and Russian experience of wealth management and succession, adapt best practices and offer effective solutions for Russia, through the work with the regulator.
Personalities behind the Centre
Founding Partner, Vice-Chairman of the International Advisory Board of the Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO
Chairman of the Expert Council of Wealth Transformation Center
- Until closure of the merger of Sberbank and "Troika Dialog" in 2012 held the post of CEO, Chairman of the Board of Directors of "Troika Dialog", one of the first Russian private equity firms (now part of Sberbank CIB)
- Serves on the boards of directors of several companies in Russia and abroad in such industries as automotive, petrochemical, high technology, finance and insurance; is an investor in several Russian and international companies
- Philanthropist and fundraiser, attracted funding for projects in the field of philanthropy and social entrepreneurship in the amount of more than $ 1.5 billion (including own funds)
Head of Wealth Transformation Centre SKOLKOVO
- Former Head of International Tax and Legal Structuring group in Russian practice of a leading international consultancy firm; advised Russian and CIS entrepreneurs on cross-border corporate and private matters including succession planning
- Lectures in various Russian universities
The Centre was established within SKOLKOVO business school in late 2013 on the initiative and with the active participation of Ruben Vardanyan.
Our work is supported by leading representatives of business and academia, major charities and philanthropists.
«The international audit and consulting network»
«International wealth management company»